Digital Europe Labour Report 2023
Latest update: 6th of June 2023
Check out the report at public.tableau.com
Digital Europe Labour Report is my pet Data Analysis project.
I’ve always wanted to move to Europe. However, with so many countries and languages there I was unable to make well-informed decision. Well, this report solves the problem for you. You may ask yourself: what language do I learn to land a high-paying job in the EU? And there’s a slide with an answer. The goal of this report is to make a choice of a country to move for a job in IT easier.
The report features:
- Count of ICT specialists in absolute and relative numbers for 2022.
- Gross Salaries for ICT specialists for 2022.
- Average Annual Net Salaries by Country and Tax Burden for 2022.
- Gross Salaries by Region in Germany, France, Italy and Spain. Date of reporting varies between 2021 and 2022.
- Level of education of ICT specialists by country for 2022.
- Number of Work Residence permits issued in absolute and relative numbers for 2021. Data for 2022 is expected about August.
Data Sources include: Eurostat, StepStone Gehaltsreport, JournalDunet, Ilsole24ore, SalaryExplorer.
Subscribe for updates in Telegram.
Have any suggestions? Contact me in Telegram.