All Albion Online terms
Published (updated: ) in Games.
- Fame – experience
- Silver – main currency of a game
- Gold – second currency. Used mainly for buying premium
- Premium – premium players receive 50% more fame and silver, don’t have taxes when trading on market and get daily focus points
- Market – primary way to buy items in game
- Taxes – when you buy or sell on market the following taxes apply:
- 6% for selling (directly or via sell order)
- 1.5% for setting sell or buy order
- Guild – the guys who help you getting fame and silver
- Guild taxes – when you are in guild, you will automatically pay 0-100% guild taxes when picking up silver from mobs or players. Just pure silver, not items or from market.
- Focus (focus points) – you spend them to get resource regain when crafting. Allows to reduce total cost of the item when crafting
- Discord – the main way of voice comms in guilds
- Solo Dungeon – those green portals, which connect to easy dungeons, suited for 1-3 players
- Blue Dungeon – regular dungeon (portal or a gate), suited for groups 4+ players
- HG (HellGate) – portals for 1v1/2v2 or 5v5 PvP in special dungeon. Read more
- RZ (Red Zone) – zones on Royal Continent, where you lose all items when die
- BZ (Black Zone) -zones, where everyone can kill anyone, losing all items on death
- Arena – instanced PvP battles, where two teams of 5 players fight for victory. Loot isn’t dropped. You can join as a solo or as a group. First 3 victories per day give special rewards.
- Expeditions – instanced PvE missions which can be accessed through the Expedition Master NPC in cities. You can go as a solo or as a group. First successful expedition per day gives special rewards. Somewhat unpopular amongst players. Read more
- FF (Fame Farming) – clearing a lot of dungeons to get fame on your build
- Ganking – killing other players, when they don’t wanna fight: ambushes in tunnels or catching ppl in the BZ
- Diving – a group of highly experienced guys check dungeons willing to kill players, who are clearing them
- ZvZ (Zerg vs Zerg) – Big open world fights with a lot of players from different guilds
- GvG (Guild vs Guild) – 5v5 fights of best equipped players from two guilds for territory
Things you can to do get silver
- Gathering – do it, when you have premium and a lot of free time to get to the T6 gathering at least. Until then it’s not profitable at all
- Clearing dungeons – not so profitable, but gives a lot of fame
- Ganking – you kill guy, whose build is worth 750k, when wearing 20k stuff – that’s ganking, bro. But you’ll die. A lot.
- Crafting – still needs premium. But you can craft furniture and get easy money. That’s market bubble, bro.
Usually when ganking you’ll fight with T4.0-T4.2 stuff against well equipped guys. The main thing for ganking is CC and very fast damage in a first few seconds.
Good idea for ganking in the RZ are ambushes in choke points like tunnels. BZ ganking usually consists of finding other players and chasing them until killing.
- What to bring for ganking:
- Food (usually goat stew)
- High CC weapons:
- Daggers: mainly claws
- Quarterstaffs: mainly doublebladed
- Frost staffs
- Swords/Maces/Axes – worse
- Other – useful only when ganking in big party
Last edited: 19.01.2020